To celebrate the launch of their innovative Mobility Line, Tegu has offered 1 car for giveaway per every 25 entries via my blog!
Check out this very, very cool sweepstakes from Tegu:
To see just how the wheels work:
25 entries gets 1 car for giveaway; 50 gets 2 cars to giveaway, and so on…so the more entries, the more prizes!
You: “Okay already, tell me how to win!”
Here you go! Enter the details in this handy dandy Rafflecopter widget and boom, you could be the car winner AND the Grand Prize winner.
P.S. Here are a few reasons why I am a Tegu fan:
- Tegu plants zillions more trees than it uses.
- Tegu is working to get kids off the Tegucigalpa trash dump and into school.
- They reinvented the traditional wooden building block by adding magnets inside of sustainably harvested wood. (If you have a toddler that loses his mind when his tower falls apart, you can appreciate this.)
- Tegu’s blocks show no visible point of connectivity and enable multi-dimensional building experiences.
- Tegu also employs socially responsible business practices; based in Tegucigalpa, Honduras, the Company creates living wage jobs at its factory and provides support for locally-established educational and environmental initiatives.
Here is our special Tegu creation: a heartless robot. The “heart” is currently in use on our fridge.
Would your child like to design a car? Travel to Honduras? Meet the designer and tour the Tegu factory? I know mine would. Read for more details about the GRAND PRIZE!
***Please note, Tegu Mobility products are meant for children ages 3-99 but all entries are eligible to win a car. The grand prize, a separate prize, is open to children aged 4-12.