I’m Titania Jordan, an Atlanta mom and media personality trying to raise my family in a healthier way, no matter how much FD&C Red No. 40 they try to sneak. We don’t live in a hemp hut with a huge organic garden out back…but sometimes I would like to.
I’m a mom on a mission: to keep our families healthy and safe, to inspire and spread awareness to others, and to spark change in our government and Corporate America.
- Have questions about living a greener, healthier life?
- Need a green home/pregnancy/school consult?
- Are you a company that wants me to review your products?
- Are you a local business or destination that Atlanta needs to know about?
- Would you like to request an interview?
Holler at me. I’d love to hear from you and help:
PLEASE NOTE: To preserve the integrity of Atlanta Green Mom, I am very selective about the advertising I accept and products I review/giveaway. Please keep this in mind before submitting.
“Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Rom. 12:21”